Bullet GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet GunZ - Shoot Em' Dead.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WWW.REAL-GUNZ.DARKBB.COM

Yo... well this is my GM application...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashtempule

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Yo... well this is my GM application... Empty
PostSubject: Yo... well this is my GM application...   Yo... well this is my GM application... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:37 am

Name (First and Last): Daniel An

Nick-Name: Kite

Times you are on:Uhh I have school, so... i will be on after school for like 2-4 hours, and like 5-11 hours on both weekends.

Information: I am a creative guy... I have been playing trinity gunz, drgunz, reapergunz (extinct), ijji gunz, and a whole lot more. I have gotten experience for the last 3-4 years, and i want to help a private server as much as i can. im not that good at developing and not good... acctually horrible at working on the fourms. I am curaintly (spelt wrong -.-) working on development. As far as im concerned. I am doing my best, i trained with some gm's in drgunz (beated the Shit out of), but now they left. Umm some of my friends that was and still is a GM is Oken from Prodigy Gunz.

Postion Applying For:Gm

Why Should I Work for Assasin GunZ: I can help ban people with crisis like hacking, foul launguage, etc. And i can also carrie out events made by the other GM's or i can use ones from other games that i may think was fun, and or create some.

What can I do for this Server: Things i can do is developing (maybe because im still learning), events, banning, and maybe fourms... even though i suck at it....

How can I make a difference:I can make this game the pleasure for everyone that joins.

Previous Experience:Sorry i have no previous experiences, but i gots lots of experience from my friends.

Extra: I am a really nice guy, if you get to know me and i get to know you, we even mite me the best of friends ^^ (oh ya my kindness i can use in events and so on to make people enjoy this game.

Contact Information:You can contact me at ashtempule@gmail.com sorry if it is not msn.

A Little Bit About You?: im funny, nice, well i cant say im cute because you mite think im gay or sumthing. I always do my orders, lol i cant say more then that... ummm soo ya you can contact me on that address and... thats it. oh ya i really dont like being formal infront of people.

Voting: I vote every 12 hours so its ok ^^

THANK YOU (even though you mite not choose me)
By: Kite

Last edited by ashtempule on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ashtempule

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Yo... well this is my GM application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo... well this is my GM application...   Yo... well this is my GM application... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:43 am

Yoooo its me again soo umm i acctually go by ashtempule or Kite sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

Yo... well this is my GM application...
Page 1 of 1