Bullet GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet GunZ - Shoot Em' Dead.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WWW.REAL-GUNZ.DARKBB.COM

Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maxy2010

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator   Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Basic

Name: Anuj chaurasia

Nick-Name: Adi

Times you are on:im online every day from 3 to 4 hours on weekends im online from 8 to 9 hours

Information

Postion Applying For:i wanna Apply for GMs job

Why Should I Work for Assasin GunZ:because im confident about my self that i can do my work as well as others.

What can I do for this Server:i can do for this server that i can bring up players because most of my friends play gunz.

How can I make a difference:i can give u the guarante that no hacking willl be there if i appointed to be GM.

Previous Experience:i hav almost 5 to 6 Gunz EXP,i have played(euro gunz,generation gunz,Gunz UL,B2o gunz and gunz unleashed),i have been admin in b2o gunz.

Extra

Contact Information:you may contact me at proxy_adi@yahoo.co.in / proxy_adi@hotmail.co.in

A Little Bit About You?:im a very loyal person,im helpful to others,i may guide people about any thing they r in need of.
Back to top Go down
maxy2010

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator   Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Every one pleaseeeeee vote for me,please see my job perfection in game and then vote me
Back to top Go down

Application for GMs Job,I have Experience of being Administrator
Page 1 of 1